Sunday, June 5, 2011

Grilled Swordfish with Lemon Parsley Sauce

Grilled Swordfish with Lemon Parsley Sauce
I think swimsuit season pretty much has the same effect on everyone I know. It makes us want to eat better, fresher, healthier food and do it more often. My parents are always eager for me to cook dinner for the family when I'm home from school and I love doing it because then I get to control what goes onto our plates. This swordfish was a spur of the moment, weeknight dinner for the Beitel family on a night when I was feeling particularly healthy. I made mashed cauliflower as a side dish and my family and I enjoyed a delicious, healthy meal. Not to mention, this recipe calls for just six ingredients including water. I dare you to find an easier dish.

Ingredients
4 swordfish steaks
1 cup chopped parsley
1 lemon
1 glove garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/8 cup water

Season the swordfish with salt and pepper and grill over medium high heat for ten to twelve minutes.  While the fish is cooking, place the last five ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. When the swordfish is cooked through, serve with the sauce or pour the sauce over the fish. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment